Large Name Blocks – Natural Timber Letters
View our current colour chart below.
A. Ready to ship items will be sent via Australia Post within 24 hours of your order receipt.
Due to the number of custom orders we receive, the turnaround time is 1 to 2 weeks for items like name blocks. If you have ordered a ready to ship item like our Keepsake Rattle with a custom item, both products will be shipped together once your custom order is complete.
During a sale period or Christmas time it might be a couple days more.
Q. How long will delivery take?
A. Once your order is dispatched, delivery times will vary depending on your location from New South Wales.
You can find our more through our Shipping page on our website.
Q. Can I track the progress of my delivery?
A. You absolutely can! Tracking details will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been dispatched.
Can't find the answer to your question? No problem! You can contact us here with any other enquiries.
Our stunning timber name blocks are the perfect statement piece to complete a child’s bedroom or nursery.
Kubbi & Co. name blocks are more than just your standard bedroom décor. A treasured keepsake, often gifted to newborns and loved ones, the utmost care is taken with every order to ensure you are happy with the colour and quality of your items.
Measuring a large 7cm x 7cm, each block is cut, sanded and hand-painted in your choice of colours.
How do I place my order?
We have tried to make this process as straightforward as possible. You can place your order in THREE easy steps:
1. Choose the NUMBER of blocks you need from the dropdown menu. Remember, 1 block per letter.
2. Type your COLOURS in the text box, choosing up to 6. You can find our current Colour Chart here or by clicking the pop-up tab above. If you need any help at all with this, you can find further inspiration on our Instagram here, Pinterest here or contact us here.
3. Finally, add the NAME for your order. Again, there is 1 block per letter so be sure to double-check you have ordered the right amount of blocks for your chosen name.
Having trouble choosing the perfect colour combination?
Get in touch by clicking the 'Ask us a Question' tab above and we will be more than happy to help with your colour choices and provide recommendations for the perfect palette!
SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION -
- Please note this listing is for name blocks with NATURAL TIMBER LETTERS. You can order our PAINTED LETTER name blocks here.
- Our turnaround time is currently 2 - 3 weeks due to the high volume of custom orders. After receiving your Order Confirmation, you will not be contacted until your order is ready for shipping or pick up, unless we need to discuss your order prior. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
- Due to the nature of timber, please allow for variations in the blocks, such as knots and patterns in the wood. We think it's pretty cool and love how it makes each of our name block sets unique!
- And finally, our Name Blocks are for decorative purposes only and not intended to be used as toys. Please keep them out of your little ones reach.
Laura did such an amazing job. Our beautiful blocks have such a smooth finish to the paint and you can see the gorgeous grain of the wood popping through the letters. Pictures don't even do these blocks justice. The quality is amazing and will be such a beautiful keepsake for my little man for years to come! It'll definitely be a statement piece displayed in his nursery..... I can't wait to order more for my eldest son! The only trouble is which stunning colour combo to choose next! Thanks Laura! xx
Absolutely Love our name blocks! i wanted to find the perfect decor when doing up Havana's room & these blocks have to be our FAVOURITE! The colours match perfectly... and i always get comments about them!
Absolutely love our custom name blocks! Kubbi & Co matched the colours perfectly to our little ones nursery. The quality and service is incredible! Thank you so much
I purchased name blocks for my Grandson and was very impressed with the quality. My daughter loves them in his nursery. Thank you.